Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fairy Tale Nails!

Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend! Today was another mommies' nail day/kids' play date at my house with my friend, Heidi! I got some Essie polish on clearance at Target yesterday(!!clearance Essie!!) and really wanted to use it today in my new mani. Once I realized that I hadn't yet tried Zoya Caitlin, I put it next to my new Essies and realized this had to be a gradient nails design. :) This is what I came up with:

They seem very elegant and dreamy to me and I think I really like how they turned out!

Base Coat: OPI Nail Envy
Base Color: Essie French Affair
2nd Gradient Color: Zoya Caitlin
3rd Gradient Color: Essie Coat Azure
Stamp Color: Pure Ice Silver Mercedes
Glitter tips: Ulta Sequins
Top Coat: Seche Vite
Stamp Plate: Bundle Monster BM-201

Also, I have a picture of Heidi's skittle nails! It was taken using her iPod so please excuse the blurriness, but the colors together were too cool to not post!

I don't remember all of the colors she used but they look awesome. Next time she is here I'll have her pick them out of my stash again and I'll edit this post with the color names.

So what do you think of our nails? Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh those Fairytale nails are incredible!! I yearn and pine for that stamp plate. Yummy combination of colors - like skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love this plate. It's definitely one of my favorites from the Bundle Monster set I got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome mani!!! I looove that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, @Noelie! It may be my favorite gradient yet!
    @Emily, thanks!! I love this stamp, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete