Friday, February 3, 2012

Wear Red Day! Cult Nails Iconic!

Hello readers! Yesterday I received my amazing prize package from the Cult Nails Nail Art Contest!! It's so amazing, I'll do a post on it later for you! I was happy it came because I had chosen Iconic as one of my colors and today is National Wear Red Day! I had to put it on!

If you are interested in more info on Wear Red Day, you can go to this site. It's about supporting women's heart health and I bet you will see lots of people wearing red today in honor of it. I know my 2 favorite daytime shows on ABC are having red shows today: The Chew and The Revolution. I can't wait to watch!

On to my red nails for today's special theme:

I also did a couple heart stamps with my new Essence plate using China Glaze Passion. 

Here are some nice swatch pictures of Cult Nails Iconic before the stamping. Those flakies and shimmer are so gorgeous!  


I used: Cult Nails Get It On perfecting base coat
2 coats of Cult Nails Iconic
1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast speed dry top coat

Isn't this polish gorgeous?? I am not usually a red toned polish lover but I am really really in love with this color! I plan on doing lots of Valentines Day themed manis these next 2 weeks so maybe I'll become more of a red lover!

Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. very pretty, I love the combination of the gold with the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is so cute! I need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love that image plate, but I have not been able to find it anywhere :*(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a super sweet friend from overseas mail it to me because it's not available in the USA

      Delete
  4. I seriously don't know how I don't have this yet?! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking it is not available here. That is very nice of your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this color. and the stamping is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great mani to honor the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this polish and had no idea it had flakies in it. Oh wow it's gorgeous. Love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo cute! I love this!

    ReplyDelete