Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lilacquer Fifth Element Collection: Part 3

Good morning! Today, I have the 3rd part of Lilacquer's Fifth Element Collection! This post will be showing the oranges. You can see the 2 blues and the 2 greens in my last two posts!

Leeloo Multipass and Roo-bee Rhod!

First up is Leeloo Multipass! From the Etsy listing, this is a "neon orange jelly with a bright pink contrasting shimmer that shifts to a complimenting orange."  This isn't a strong color shift in my opinion but it's a gorgeous color with a great shimmer! I had a bit of a hard time getting the coats even so there are 3 coats on each finger. It actually applied easiest for me on it's own than over a base color. I'm showing over black, white, and by itself. No top coat.

Index: 3 coats over black
Middle: 3 coats over white
Ring and Pinky: 3 coats by itself

3 coats over white. Pretty shimmer!


Next up is Roo-bee Rhod! I like this one a lot! The metallic finish is just gorgeous! From it's Etsy listing, it's a "red and burnt orange shimmer that flashes gold and yellow."  Again, I'm showing over black, white, and on it's own with no top coat. 
Index: One coat over black
Middle: 2 coats over white
Ring and Pinky: 3 coats by itself

2 coats over white.

1 coat over black. Wow!

What do you think of these 2 polishes from the Fifth Element Collection? Which is your favorite?


Lilacquer polishes can be purchased for $9 for 15mL at her Etsy Shop HERE
Also, keep up to date with the Lilacquer Facebook Page HERE

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the last 2 polishes from the Fifth Element Collection!

*These polishes were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Both are gorgeous and I love the effect over the black! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these over white, really soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these two are my favorite now! I seriously need to get them soon!
    And I also like them on white. Although the black is so dramatic! So for the coming autumn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are absolutely gorgeous! I love how they look over white.

    ReplyDelete