Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sea Lore Adella and Triton's Daughters Wrap Up!

Hello readers! Sadly, today is the last day of Sea Lore Triton's Daughters polishes. I've had fun trying them out and sharing them with you! I've decided to do a "wrap up" at the bottom of this Adella post so you can see all of the polishes in one place. If you haven't been following for the past week, this is a collection from a new indie brand called Sea Lore. It's the Triton's Daughters Collection and consists of 7 polishes named after all 7 of Triton's Daughters. All 7 have amazing flakie shimmers and 5 also have chunky glitters as well. They are great for layering over different base colors because their bases are only slightly tinted(aside from fiery red Arista. That may change a lighter base color) but also look great with coordinating base colors. That's how I've done my swatches for you all. 

All Sea Lore Polishes are 3-free(BIG plus for me!), Cruelty Free, and hand mixed! Jamie has super cute packaging as well! She wraps each bottle individually in bubble wrap, and then wraps the bundle of polishes in a pretty tissue paper cocoon. Hailey loved the stickers! Also, a business card with a nail polish ring attached(FREE with every purchase over $20!). 

The final polish is Adella, described as "A seahorse yellow jelly base with mint green hexes, gold glitter, and golden shimmer." I chose to wear this over Zoya Yara, which already has golden shimmer so be aware that there is a tad less shimmer than my swatches show in Adella alone.



You can see the added golden shimmer in Zoya Yara here.

How glamorous is this combo? I love it!


I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
2 coats of Zoya Yara
1 coat of Sea Lore Adella
1 coat of NYC Grand Central Station top coat

What do you think of Adella? I know I said that there was shimmer in the base color and to take that into consideration with Adella, but trust me on the fact that Adella is also packed with enough golden flakie shimmer to satisfy! It's similar to the other polishes in the collection that you've already seen. Easily applied and with one coat of top coat was smooth to the touch! I love that the mint green hexes aren't darker green and therefore makes it more versatile when it comes to the base colors you could wear with it! 

And here is the "wrap up" of all 7 Sea Lore Triton's Daughters Collection:

Ariel layered over Barielle Do Unto Others. Post is HERE.

Andrina layered over OPI Planks A Lot. Post is HERE.

Aquata layered over China Glaze Rainstorm. Post is HERE.

Alana layered over OPI Sparrow Me The Drama. Post is HERE.

Arista layered over Milani Rapid Cherry. Post is HERE.

Attina layered over China Glaze Thataway. Post is HERE.

Adella layered over Zoya Yara. As seen at the top of this post.

Well, there you have it! The entire Sea Lore Triton's Daughters Collection! I want to hear your favorites! A big THANK YOU to Jamie from Sea Lore for sending these my way to share with all of you! 

All of Sea Lore's polishes are hand mixed, Cruelty Free, and 3-Free! They can be purchased online here: http://www.sealore.net/store/index.php?main_page=products_all

They come in full size 15ml bottles for $10 and mini size 7.5ml bottles for $5.50. 

Don't forget to follow and "like" Sea Lore on Twitter and Facebook for more updates!


*This polish was provided for me to review with my honest opinion



Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Love this combo so much!!! Great idea adding the wrap up at the bottom, they're all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh!!, Adella is my absolute favorite!! What a gorgeous color! My 2nd place goes to Ariel.
    Great job highlighting each one- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of swatched Jacki. I really enjoyed them. I have a few of the mini's myself.
    You should see them up shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fabulous I can't even begin to pick which one I love the best! I SO looked forward to each of these posts, thank you for the prettiness!

    ReplyDelete