Monday, February 25, 2013

GlitterDaze St. Patty's Day Party Swatches!

Good morning, readers! It's time for more St Patrick's Day nail polishes! Today, I have a fun duo from GlitterDaze called St. Patty's Day Party and they are available to purchase THIS THURSDAY 2/28/13!

The duo consists of a green jelly with gorgeous flecks and a fun glitter topper!

Let's start with Lucky Clover! It's an emerald green jelly and it's packed with gorgeous green flecks! I'm showing two coats below without top coat. It's a true jelly polish so you will have visible nail line unless you try more coats than I did. It's so squishy, easy to work with, and the flecks add something really special to it! Love it! 





Onto the second part of this duo: Heart O Gold. This glitter topper is a clear base with holo gold stars and hearts, white hearts, copper and green glitter of different shapes and sizes, and a gorgeous copper shimmer. Really pretty and pairs nicely with Lucky Clover. I like that the green glitters are different than the green in Lucky Clover so they stand out instead of blending in. I'm showing one generous coat below with top coat. I did have to fish out a few of the bigger glitters but I think that has to do with the shape of the mini bottle and the shorter brush than any fault on the polish.


Look at the holo star! The copper shimmer over the flecks in Lucky Clover pair so nicely together!


And, if you know anything about me, you'll remember how much I love jelly sandwich manis. Of course I had to try one with this duo! I did one more coat of Lucky Clover over the previous mani shown above! What do you think?



What do you think of this duo? I really like it a lot! Duos are great because I don't even have to think of what to wear as a base color for the glitter! 

You can buy them here starting Thursday 2/28/13www.GlitterDazeNP.com
Pricing: $11 full size $6 mini.
*You will get reward points on the purchases when creating an account.*

More GlitterDaze Links:
instagram: @glitterdaze
Twitter: @glitterdazenp

Two international stockists
www.meimeisignatures.com - ships worldwide except italy
www.ledouxnuage.com - based in france and ships to most of europe


Thanks for reading!

*The polishes in this post were sent for me to review with my honest opinion. 


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is a really pretty St. Patrick's Day polish. I especially like Lucky Clover. I am loving all the green polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that glitter is soooo pretty, beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete