Thursday, February 14, 2013

Digit-al Dozen DOES Love & Heartbreak: Simple Heart Stamping!

Hello, readers! I'm a bit late on posting today's Digit-al Dozen manicure for you, but I decided that I wanted to spend Valentine's Day with my hubby and kiddos and am just now getting a free minute to post.

I am a little disappointed at how this stamping turned out. The stamp was great, but it didn't show up as well as I'd hoped over Deborah Lippmann Sweet Dreams. Sweet Dreams was so gorgeous on it's own that I probably should have just left it that way. Let's just look at the pretty base color instead LOL!






I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
2 coats of Deborah Lippmann Sweet Dreams
China Glaze Passion and Cheeky stamp plate CH-15
NYC Grand Central Station quick dry top coat

So what do you think? Can't love them all. At least I'm totally in love with Sweet Dreams!

Come back tomorrow to see the final day of Digit-al Dozen Love & Heartbreak week!




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Dreams is a gorgeous pink! It always sucks when a stamp doesn't turn out the way you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks pretty!! I like that it is subtle, and that base color is gorgeous! I hope you and Wes and the kiddos had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete