Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Halloween Mani: The Silence Nail Art!

Happy Halloween! I wanted to show you what I'm currently wearing on my nails for the holiday. I am slowly making my way through the tons of nail art ideas inspired by Doctor Who. I thought The Silence would make good, creepy nails for Halloween because they are one of the scariest species on the tv series.


The creepiest part of The Silence is that as soon as you look away from them, you have no memory of them. The characters on the show started marking tally marks all over their skin to keep track of when they would see one during their invasion. So I've done my best at one of The Silence on my index finger and the rest of the mani is representative of the tally marks covering their skin.

The skin color is OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons and is my favorite nude color!



Here are some pictures from the show so you aren't out of the loop on this one if you don't watch Doctor Who (but I highly recommend it so go watch it NOW hah)






Creepy enough for you? You probably won't remember seeing this post after you exit your browser, hehe, but thanks for reading! Have a safe holiday!



Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I have to tell you how much I like it, before I forget this ;-) only 23 more days until the 50 years special :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. God! This is awsome! I will love you forever for this design *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and creepy Whovian nails! Happy Halloween! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I read this I thought the design was a little cartoon type of mouse lol. I haven't seen the show and have never heard of the silence lol. Very creepy though. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS. Maybe I'll try to do it when we see the 50th in the theater...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this manic......wait....why am I commenting on this? I don't remember seeing anything.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reeeeeally need to watch Doctor Who LOL! You did an excellent job :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. the Silence is sooooo creepy! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete