Good afternoon, readers! As you saw with my last post, the weather is warming up and that makes me want to wear bright and fun nail art! I decided to do a watermarble with three of the China Glaze Sunsational cremes from last summer. These are bright and water marbled really easily! My most popular blog post is a similar water marble design from 2 years ago, so I hope you all like this color combo as well!
Here is how I did it:
- I painted one coat of China Glaze That's Shore Bright and let dry.
- Then, I used a clean up brush and "painted on" vaseline all around my nail to prevent the polish from sticking to my skin.
- I then did my water marble design in a shot glass using China Glaze That's Shore Bright, China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle, and China Glaze Neon & On & On. (A very long time ago, one of my earliest tutorials was this flower water marble design, go check it out but please don't laugh!)
- After I dipped my finger into the glass and wiped the polish from my skin (easy removal because with the vaseline it just wipes off with a qtip--no remover required!), I used another clean up brush and acetone to get the edges around the nail cleaner.
- To add some sparkle, I painted one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust on top.
- Seche Vite top coat was used to seal in the design.
What do you think of this design? It's been a while since I've done a watermarble but I love the results! I posted a quick video on Instagram of how I did this same watermarble on mine and my daughter Hailey's toes so make sure to check it out! Thanks so much for reading!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that I receive compensation if you click and make a purchase.