Thursday, April 24, 2014

Teal and Copper Reverse Glitter Gradient Nail Art

Good afternoon, readers! I have a quick post of a mani I wore last week and really loved. Elevation Polish The Twinkle In Yeti's Eye (limited edition) is a new favorite polish for me. You may remember this manicure I did for Digit-al Dozen Brands Week. It has a gorgeous color shifting shimmer that is copper in the sun so I wanted to accentuate the copper by adding Ninja Polish Komodo color shifting glitter at the cuticle. I did a reverse gradient (from the cuticle instead of tips) and it was just the right amount of extra to the already gorgeous Elevation.






What do you think? Simple but sometimes those are the best manis! This Elevation Polish was limited edition so I'm sorry to say you probably won't be able to buy it unless you get really lucky on a blogsale somewhere. This Ninja Polish is out of stock and I'm unsure of when the shop will open again. However, there are similar glitter toppers on the market, I just saw that Indigo Bananas released 4 new color shifting glitters so make sure you check them out! Thanks so much for reading!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Loving the color combo! Both are gorgeous polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combination! Unluckily I missed the Yeti twinkle polish, but then again ALL the elevations are so gorgeous.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love blue/teal and copper together!

    ReplyDelete