Good morning! I have a cutesy manicure to show you today! It has been a while since I've done any "cute" nails so I took the suggestion of my friend Jen, from My Nail Polish Obsession, and modified my Zebra Tutorial to be a unicorn! (It was supposed to be for tutorial tuesday yesterday, but my tutorial attempts didn't work out very well. I may visit it again in the future if anyone really does want to see this as a tutorial?)
All but my accent nail have a gradient of Nicole by OPI Something About Spring, Nicole by OPI Carnival Cotton Candy, and Nicole by OPI Oh That's Just Grape! topped with one coat of OPI Girls Love Diamonds. I just love the shimmer from Girls Love Diamonds as one coat over another color. I've also enjoyed wearing it as three coats on it's own. So versatile!
As for the unicorn nail:
- I started with one coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
- Topped that with one coat of OPI Girls Love Diamonds.
- The unicorn face is Nicole by OPI Carnival Cotton Candy, with the snout done with Nicole by OPI Something About Spring.
- The hair is Nicole by OPI Oh That's Just Grape!, Nicole by OPI Something About Spring, and OPI Can't Find My Czechbook.
- The horn is OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby.
- The eyes are OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, and the rest of the details were done in OPI Black Onyx and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
- Seche Vite was used as the top coat.
What do you think? The eyelashes turned out a bit more thick than I wanted but I still think it's kind of cute. I especially love my gradient nails and am so glad I tried out OPI Girls Love Diamonds so I could see how gorgeous it was as a topper! Thanks so much for reading!
*Some of these polishes were sent and reviewed as previous press samples with my honest opinion.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that I receive compensation if you click and make a purchase.