Good afternoon, everyone! I hope you are all having a fabulous Thursday! I love Thursdays--my sister comes over every week and we watch The Vampire Diaries together. Tonight is the first half of a 2-part finale so I can't wait! (Any other TVD fans out there counting down the hours, too?!)
I was working my way through swatching the new Zoya Tickled and Bubbly Collections this morning and they are great! When I got to Wendy, I loved it so much that I stopped with 3 polishes left to go and decided to wear it as a full mani instead. That turned into this waterfall mani, inspired by a tutorial from The Nailasaurus, using a few polishes from each collection that seemed to coordinate well with Wendy!
You can see Wendy there in the lower middle of the picture, surrounded by the colors I used for the "waterfall lines."
- I started with 2 coats of Zoya Wendy and let dry.
- Then, following the tutorial linked above, I did lines from the cuticle about 1/2-2/3 of the way to the tips with varying lengths using the following shades:
- Zoya Rooney (Tickled Collection)
- Zoya Kirtridge (Tickled Collection)
- Zoya Rocha (Tickled Collection)
- Zoya Binx (Bubbly Collection)
- Zoya Harper (Bubbly Collection)
- Zoya Jesy (Bubbly Collection)
- Seche Vite top coat was used to seal in the design.
There are only subtle color differences in the Bubbly lines because they are tinted jelly polishes that take 2-3 coats for total coverage so I probably didn't need to use three different ones-- but, I wanted to see how well they would translate in nail art. It appears that for the most part, the golden shimmer and iridescent glitters take the stage and I think they add a gorgeous amount of sparkle to this style of mani!
What do you think? Thanks so much for reading!
Zoya Tickled and Bubbly Collections are available for purchase NOW at Zoya.com for $9 each!
*The polishes used in this post were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.