- This mani was really simple and consisted of a base of Sinful Colors Smokin'.
- Next, I used OPI In My Back Pocket to make a rough flow from the pour spout into the cast on the bottom nail.
- OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana was the next layer over the orange, followed by an unnamed yellow neon.
- Sinful Colors Cool Gray was the color for the pour spout and cast.
- Everything was topped with Seche Vite to seal it in, and then Butter London Matte Finish top coat for a more realistic finish.
(Natural lightbox lighting above, blue fish tank lighting below)
Here's a bonus iPhone picture. It didn't lean so far blue like my regular blogging camera did, but still showed the awesome flowing molten metal!
So what did you think of Metal Week with The Digit-al Dozen? I love the different angles we've all taken with this theme and look forward to next months! Thanks so much for reading, have an awesome weekend!