- I followed Emily's tutorial in the book by starting with a base of OPI Alpine Snow.
- Once it was completely dry (I used a quick drying top coat to speed it up), I used striping tape and placed them onto the nails.
- I alternated with OPI Over & Over A-Gwen and China Glaze Starboard for the red and green stripes.
- Before the polishes dried, I used tweezers to carefully peel back up the strips.
- I used Seche Vite on top of the stripes and then decided to add some sparkle with China Glaze Fairy Dust.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal everything in.
What do you think? I think they turned out cute and was happy with them. I had a hard time cleaning up the red around the cuticles, though, so that took a while. Thanks so much for reading!
Merry Christmas to all of you that celebrate! I will probably take a few days off from posting.