- I started out with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and let it dry completely.
- Then, I dabbed Girly Bits Mint-al Precision and Pahlish Petropolis side by side on my work surface and dragged a dry fan brush through them to slightly blend in the center.
- I brushed it onto the nail from cuticle to tip for a rough gradient over the white base.
- I then cleaned off the fan brush with acetone, dried it, and repeatedly added more color until the nails had the coverage I was happy with.
- Once they were dry, I used bits of a torn makeup sponge and randomly sponged on OPI Girls Love Diamonds, OPI Unfrost My Heart, and Indigo Bananas Moonlight (Clair de lune).
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal and protect the design.
What do you think? I really loved wearing this manicure and it was simple enough to do both hands quickly. Thanks so much for reading!