Hello readers! Today's Digit-al Dozen theme for the September Spectacular is Animals! I decided to be a rebel again (remember Omnom?) and do some "not really animals, but more like creatures" nail art. Red Dog Designs recently came out with this really cool glitter topper, called Minions In A Bottle, and I received it for review! I couldn't resist doing some cute Minion nail art as well!
- For my index and pinky nails, I started with a base color of Orly Lemonade.
- Once that was dry, I did a gradient with a makeup sponge of Lemonade and Zoya Tallulah.
- 2 coats of Red Dog Designs Minions In A Bottle looked awesome over the gradient!
- My Minion nails are the same base of Orly Lemonade, and the clothes are Zoya Tallulah.
- All nails were topped with HK Girl Top Coat.
Red Dog Designs Minions In A Bottle is described as: "A mix of blue, yellow, and black hex glitters, white and silver holo circle glitters, and micro holo glitter!" Gina nailed it with this glitter! I love it! It applied easily and I have no issues to report. Shown below over the gradient as 2 coats with top coat.
Look at that holo sparkle!
What do you think of this mani? And how about that amazing glitter by Red Dog Designs? You can purchase your own full sized bottle for $10 at the Red Dog Designs Big Cartel Shop! Don't forget to "like" Red Dog Designs on Facebook to see what other new polishes are coming soon!
Thanks for reading! Come back tomorrow to see the next September Spectacular theme!
*The polish in this post was sent for me to review with my honest opinion.