This abstract Christmas tree shape was inspired by countless similar trees I found on Google image search when I put in "Christmas Wallpapers" for desktop backgrounds. It was actually easier than I thought to paint on with a striper brush!
- First, I did 2 coats on every nail of OPI All I Want For Christmas (Is OPI), a perfect holiday red creme.
- On every nail besides the tree accent, I put a dab of OPI All Sparkly And Gold at the cuticle and used my striper brush to drag it out toward the tips for an easy reverse gradient! No more sponges for me after trying it this way!
- For my tree, I used the same striper brush and SinfulColors Pine Away to slowly paint the back and forth wiggly tree design.
- For the gold star and ornament glitters on the tree, I fished out some shapes from Naild'It Put A Ring On It and placed them on the tree.
- Finally, everything got a good coat of HKGirl Top Coat!
What do you think of this look? I think it would be super fun for a holiday party! Tons of classy glam AND a fun accent nail that isn't too distracting! Thanks so much for reading! Come back tomorrow for another Red, Gold, and Green design with The Digit-al Dozen!