I was looking for something fun and vintage and it hit me that there are tons of vintage circus themed things like kids birthday parties, scrapbooks, etc. That's what these are inspired by! Classic patterns in primary colors, with a bit of a distressed effect from age like those old circus posters look like after all of this time.
- First, I did a base of Milani Almond Bliss. Once a coat of Seche Vite was dry over that, I applied striping tape to my thumb, ring, and pinky nails.
- I used a porous sponge and dabbed on some Nicole by OPI American As Apple Pie. I sponged to create the distressed vintage look.
- For my index and middle fingers, I sponged on OPI Can't Find My Czechbook for the same distressed look.
- I used a large dotting tool and Milani Almond Bliss to add some polka dots.
- The seal was free handed with Sinful Colors Cool Gray, Sinful Colors Black on Black, and Nicole by OPI American As Apple Pie.
- Everything got a coat of Seche Vite to seal it in.
What do you think? I had other pictures but the shine was covering the seal so I'm only showing this one. Thanks so much for reading! Come back tomorrow to see what else I've come up with for Digit-al Dozen Vintage Week!