- I started out with 2 easy coats of Elevation Whoa! Jackson Whole.
- I topped it with 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top and let dry for a while.
- I painted Liquid Palisade around the nails for easier cleanup.
- Then, I applied the Quatrefoil Nail Vinyls and pressed down firmly.
- I used a makeup sponge to apply the gradient of KBShimmer Sarong Place, Sarong Time and Bahama Drama.
- Once I was happy with the coverage, I peeled off the nail vinyls and LP.
- One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal it all in and smooth out the gradient.
What are your thoughts on this mani? I am really happy with the gradient because I was worried the colors I chose wouldn't look nice blended together. I also love that the shimmery base is a nice contrast to the creme gradient. Thanks so much for reading, come back tomorrow to see my next Geometric design!
Also, check out what the ladies did for Day 1 below!