Good morning, readers! It's Day 3 of Geometric Week with The Digit-al Dozen and I have some nail art that will send you right back to math class. These ti-arrow tessellation nails were easily created using a stamping plate from the Winstonia Third Generation Stamp Plate Set. I'll be sharing a full review of the set with you in the near future but this is my first time trying any images and it was a huge success! Let's take a look.
- I started out with one coat of Rica Blackout and let dry.
- Next, I stamped each nail with the tri-arrow tessellation design found on stamp plate Winstonia W305 using Rica Whiteout and my Creative Shop Stamper.
- I painted one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top to seal in the stamped image before moving on.
- Then, I used a small nail art brush and painted over the white tri-arrows using the following jelly polishes: China Glaze Shell-O, China Glaze Keepin' It Teal, and China Glaze Are You Jelly?
- I sealed everything in with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
What do you think? This was my first time trying to paint jelly polishes over a white image and it took 2 coats of jelly to be as opaque as I wanted. I still like how it turned out and will try this technique again in the future. Thank you so much for reading and make sure to check back later this month for a full review of the Winstonia Third Generation Stamping Plates.
What have the other ladies done for Day 3? Take a look below.