Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Naild'it Holiday Polish Swatches: Part 2

Hello readers! I'm back today with more Naild'it Holiday Collection polishes! If you missed it, here is my post on Part 1 from yesterday: Naild'it Holiday Polish Swatches: Part 1.


Peppermint Twist, Sugar Plum Dreams, Its Grinchmas Time, and Once Upon A Gingerbread Man.

Up first is Peppermint Twist. It is a clear base with red(some are hearts!) and white matte glitters as well as some holo shimmer. Guess what? It's scented! It smells like peppermints! Super cool and caught me by surprise when I started painting my nails. I could still smell it after a coat of Poshe top coat as well! I'm showing one coat over China Glaze Passion with one coat of top coat. Moved around the glitters a bit but no issues to report.



The holo shimmer is lost in my swatches because I layered over a shiny metallic gold.



Sugar Plum Dreams is next. It's really pretty! This was my daughter, Hailey(4 1/2)'s, favorite out of the box when we were unpacking it. It's a really special polish, pinkish purple base color full of shimmer and holo pink and purple glitters(and a handful of purple hearts hidden in there). I even think it flashes purple at some angles to the light. I'm showing 2 coats with one coat of top coat below. No issues to report.



See the purple flash near the shine spots on the nails?



It's Grinchmas Time is a clear base(may be slightly tinted red but just the tiniest bit) with red and green micro glitters. I chose to wear one coat of this over Sally Hansen Going Green but the green glitters are sort of lost in this combo. You can see it over white at Nicole's Post from Nail Polish Wars. This is only one coat with one coat of top coat. As you can see, it needs another coat of top coat to smooth out some bumps. No issues to report.



You can see the green glitters are camouflaged against the base color. The shimmer is from the base color, not It's Grinchmas Time.


Finally we have Once Upon A Gingerbread Man. This is another scented one! I actually preferred this scent over the peppermint one. This is a super fun polish and I had nothing like it in my collection already! Clear base with mostly brown glitters, and then a handful of other glitter colors/shapes mixed in. So fun! I decided to layer two coats over Milani Chocolate Sprinkles with one coat of top coat. No issues to report, I think this is my favorite out of today's set!






So what do you think of these polishes? I have one more part of this collection to show you tomorrow so make sure you check back! 

From my understanding, the three online retailers that carry Naild'it will have exclusive colors from this collection as well as the other non-exclusive ones. Check out Naild'it's Facebook to see where you can purchase the ones you want!

Naild'it Links:

You can purchase  Naild'it polishes from these online sellers:

Thanks for reading!

*Polishes were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.





Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love swatch day. It's so exciting seeing what's out there, especially the indie polishes. They seem so much more special to me! It's a pretty hard choice but I think Peppermint Twist is my favourite of these.

    ReplyDelete