Saturday, November 2, 2013

Bold Leopard Print Nail Art!

Good morning, readers! If you've been following along with us Digit-al Dozen ladies for the past year, you'll know that the sweet and very talented Leslie from Work Play Polish was also part of our group. She has decided that the direction we are headed isn't one she can join along for and has stepped down to continue on her own blogging path. We are going to miss her tons and are sad to see her leave. Today is a very special post day dedicated to Leslie!



I've done a bit of a tribute to Leslie by trying to recreate her bold leopard mani. I didn't have the fabulous Pure Ice shades that she used, but I got some that were close enough out of my stash and I think they worked just fine! I used Elevation Polish Ave Secretan, Sinful Shine Alfresco, and OPI Who The Shrek Are You? All nails are topped with HK Girl top coat.

Mine aren't completely copied, I added some small dots among the big ones because I wasn't happy with my spacing on the big ones when I was done. Close enough, right?





What do you think? These are so bold and bright and I'm wearing them as my weekend mani! Leslie, I'm going to miss you!!

Thanks for reading!

Check out what the other ladies have done as a Farewell to Leslie below!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect bold and bright....and lovely tribute mani! (And I think I need to track down that Elevation....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is bright and really fun, great tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I don't know why but I can't freehand leopard print to save my life. LOL

    ReplyDelete