Good afternoon, readers! I realized this morning that I hardly ever do floral nail art. And when I do, it's a stamp image. So, to get out of my rut of no inspiration, I forced myself to try some free hand floral. I think I'll definitely be trying more floral looks from now on, I really like how it turned out!
- I started out with two coats of OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around.
- Next, I used a small nail art brush and OPI Anti-bleak to paint messy flower shapes on the nails.
- Then, I used OPI Fly and small dotting tool to do a few simple flower shapes, and to fill in a bit of the centers of the large flowers.
- OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! and the small nail art brush were used to outline the larger flowers and add some detail lines.
- A small dotting tool and OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! were used to add some dots and center dots to the teal flowers.
- Seche Vite was used as top coat.
What do you think of my attempt at floral nail art? I really loved all of these colors together and Don't Bossa Nova Me Around was such a perfect base color! Thanks so much for reading!
*OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around was a previously reviewed press sample.