- I started out with three coats of OPI What's With the Cattitude?
- Then, I used a nail art brush and OPI Maintaining My Sand-ity to paint out all of the sandy parts.
- Acrylic paints were used to do the shovel, pail, flag, and shell.
- I topped it all with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
- Lastly, I used the nail art brush and painted two layers of Zoya Godiva on the sand and let dry to that fun, sand texture.
What do you think of this mani? It's not my favorite of the week, probably because I couldn't get the shovel to look right and it's pretty simple. However, it did show off a favorite childhood memory so it needed to be posted! Thank you so much for reading, come back tomorrow for the final day of Childhood Week with The Digit-al Dozen!
What did the other ladies do for today? Check them out below!