Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Fandom, Day 4: The Hunger Games

Good evening, readers! It's Day 4 of Fandom Week with The Digit-al Dozen and I have a simple mani today representing a favorite book and movie series: The Hunger Games. The three books have similar symbols on the covers so I went for simple silhouettes to represent the books! These books blew me away (even if the third isn't a favorite) and they've done a really nice job with the movies, too.

  • Index: two coats of OPI Black Onyx and China Glaze Passion for the mocking jay detail.
  • Middle: two coats of OPI Orange You Going To The Game? and details with OPI How Great Is Your Dane? and Nicole by OPI Better After Dark.
  • Ring: two coats of Barry M Blueberry and details with Sinful Colors Cool Gray and OPI No Room For The Blues.
  • Pinky: two coats of OPI Black Onyx.
  • KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used as top coat.



What do you think? I'm a little underwhelmed because I tried to keep them very simple but to me they look unfinished without the extra details. I am glad I was able to represent each book and hopefully you recognize these a bit if you have read them as well. Thanks so much for reading! Come back tomorrow for the final day of Fandom Week!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Recognizable from a mile away! I read those books like they were candy and you nailed them here. Go Katniss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pinkie keeps telling me to wait for a fourth book. Perhaps you should've left it unpolished? lol

    ReplyDelete