Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ulta Pro Denim Blues Collection Vol 2

Hello readers! I have more swatches for you today! This post will be all about the Denim Blues Collection Volume 2 box set I picked up recently. Seems that Ulta jumped on the blue jeans bandwagon that we've been seeing in more expensive brands. I love blues lately so I was glad to snag this up. Only $9.99 at Ulta! These were all 2 coat swatches.




First up we have Faded Blues:

shady shot

sunnier shot

I like this blue because I don't have many other light blues like this. Not sure how often I would use it, but it's pretty!


Next up we have Gray Couture:

shady shot

sunny shot

This is a metallic/frosty silver. I like it more in the sun but dislike the brush strokes that come with frosty polishes. Not sure how many people have silver jeans so I'm wondering why it's in this set, but I'll let it go. 


On to my favorite of the bunch, Denim Glitz:

shady shot

sunny shot

This is my favorite! There is a slight purple duochrome at certain angles but it was too hard to capture for my pics. I love the shimmery flecks in this polish, as well as the bright color of it. Love love love.


On to my other favorite, Soho Skinny:

shady shot

sunny shot

Look at that hidden shimmer!! Such a gorgeous polish. Love it!!


And the last polish in this set, Rhinestone Rocker:
shady shot

sunny shot

This would be a great base color for a Galaxy mani! Black with different sparkles in it. Not totally unique, though, as Ulta also has this exact shade in their normal polish line called "Little Black Dress." 

What do you think of this collection? I am continuously impressed with Ulta polishes lately! 2 coaters with great formulas! Yay, Ulta! Thanks for reading!






Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Soho skinny is my fave of this set, the blue shimmer is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! I agree, those last two are my favorites, and I love hidden shimmers. It's like a surprise on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. favorite is definitely soho skinny! denim glitz is HOT too. another great set - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the last 2 the most, great shades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these. no idea Ulta had such great polish. Will definitely have to go buy this soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack! Soho Skinny is amazing! "hidden shimmer" is my kryptonite, I hear those words and I instantly need the polish. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colors are so pretty! I want them all <3 lol
    beautiful!

    ReplyDelete