Saturday, November 1, 2014

Half Moon Spider Web Nail Art!

Good afternoon, readers! I can't believe it's November already! I know this post is a little late, but I really wanted to show you what I wore on my nails for Halloween yesterday. I did a sneak peek on Instagram last night, but here are some more pictures for your viewing pleasure!


I was one of the lucky winners in Ashley Is PolishAddicted's 3 Year Blogiversary Giveaway and I won two gorgeous custom polishes: Darling Diva Caffeine Junkie and Elevation Polish Fervent. The base of this mani is Elevation Polish Fervent. I added some spider webs in a "half moon mani" shape using Illamasqua Seance. It looks like there are some similar colored flakies in Fervent and I love how they look together.


The sparkles really glow in person, unfortunately the light box diffuses a lot of the light.  I'm so fortunate to have won it. A big thank you to Ashley Is PolishAddicted and Lulu from Elevation Polish for this amazing prize polish! Thanks so much for reading!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I love this so much!! The color looks amazing on you and I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I really thought the webs were a stamp....I'm thinking I could achieve something similar with a stamp hopefully

    ReplyDelete