Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Thankfulness, Day 3: Coffee!

Good morning, readers! Today, as part of our Thankfulness Week with The Digit-al Dozen, I am thankful for coffee! Even as I type this, I am sipping on a cup. In case you didn't guess from my post on monday, life here can be a bit hectic. Getting up at 5am to fit in some nail time wouldn't really be possible without my daily coffee. (Who am I kidding, sleeping in on some weekend days still requires coffee asap LOL!) For my nail art today, I've done a watermarble that reminds me of when I'm mixing my creamer into my coffee (or the pretty surface designs when you get coffee at a coffee shop). My accent nail is a cup of steaming coffee over Darling Diva Caffeine Junkie. Fitting, right?

 I did the watermarble with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, OPI Going My Way or Norway?, and Nicole by OPI Promises In The Dark. 


What do you think? Are you a coffee drinker? What's your favorite flavor? I have a Keurig and my favorite flavors are Hazelnut, Mocha, or Vanilla Biscotti at the moment. Thanks so much for reading!



--
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Love your water marble!! I wish I could drink coffee right now! I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, especially your coffee cup! I could use a strong cup of coffee this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and now I'm craving coffee! I love the watermarble nails especially - they look like delicious latte art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it really goes look like coffee mixing with creamer! so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing design! It is so funny how many DD ladies are thankful for coffee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the water marble; and Caffeine Junkie has now gone on my w/l!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE! Your water marble is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete