Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday: Flashback to Thanksgiving Nail Art Tutorials!

Good afternoon, readers! Have you planned your Thanksgiving nail art for this week yet? I've done two Thanksgiving themed tutorials in the past so I'm sharing them now in case you haven't seen them before! Let's take a look at my simple turkey and pilgrim hat tutorials:

As you can see below, both have only a handful of steps and would be easy to achieve! Click the link for each to be taken to the full post of each tutorial for step-by-step instructions.





As you can see below, I used both tutorials for my mani last Thanksgiving!


Will you be trying either tutorial for your Thanksgiving nails this week? Thanks so much for reading!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is too adorable! Thanks for the awesome tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG,I did similar turkey on Sunday :-D I did a combo with water marble :o)

    ReplyDelete