I've done a sparkling, colorful base with the words "live, laugh, love" stamped across them. Not all the books we read have colorful pages, but those that don't can take us on a journey out of our everyday life and that is what's so magical about books. I am so glad that both of my children, as well as Mr. Adventures In Acetone, love books as much as I do.
For this look:
- I started out with a white base and let it dry completely.
- Then, I tore 5 little bits off of a makeup sponge.
- I used one sponge piece for each of the following Elevation Polish shades: El Cap II, The Med 2, Kilauea, Sunset Among the Palms, and Avenue of the Baobabs. I sponged one color at a time on a random part of each nail, overlapping slightly with the other colors. I went back a second time if I needed to fill in more white, or if the original sponging wasn't bold enough for me.
- After I was happy with the sponged base, I used one coat of Elevation Polish Pitaraq to add some gorgeous sparkle.
- I waited for that to dry, and then I stamped my Live Laugh Love image with Sinful Colors Black on Black and Bundle Monster BM-405.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal it all in.
What do you think? I am so stoked at the final outcome of this mani and will be so sad if I can't get it to last the entire weekend. Are you a book lover? Tell me some of your favorite series! I'm currently catching up in The Hollows books by Kim Harrison. Thanks so much for reading!