Wednesday, March 25, 2015

China Glaze Electric Nights Watermarble!

Good afternoon, readers! I recently bought the new neon collection by China Glaze called Electric Nights. They are bright, gorgeous, and I can't wait to show you a full swatch post soon. In the meantime, let's check out what I'm currently wearing on my nails right now: a watermarble using 5 of the new colors!


  •  I started out with a white base and let dry.
  • Then, I dropped the following China Glaze Electric Nights polishes onto the center of my water cup surface: China Glaze Violet-Vibes, China Glaze Glow With the Flow, China Glaze Red-y to Rave, and China Glaze Home Sweet House Music. 
  • I used a toothpick to drag the edges to the center and make a flower design and dipped my finger.
  • I repeated the process on the other 9 nails and then used a cleanup brush and acetone to clean the excess polish off of my skin.
  • Once cleaned up, I used a dotting tool to apply individual glitters onto the design from China Glaze Let the Beat Drop glitter topper.
  • 2 coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top were used to seal in the design.


What do you think? These are much brighter in person than my camera wanted to show--I really love how this mani turned out. 

The China Glaze Electric Nights Collection is already at some Sally Beauty stores but should officially release next month. Thanks so much for reading!
Pin It!

9 comments: