I'll show you the cup below (with a matching nail shot), but first let me tell you how I did it:
- I started out with a coat of Duri Rejuvacote.
- Then, I found 2 colors that matched my cup: Milani Violet Dash and Milani Peacock.
- I used the bottle brush to do a thick stripe of Milani Violet Dash over my free edge (white tips) because I'm not a fan of negative space on myself if you can see the tips through. This represented the thicker lid of the cup nicely.
- Next, I used a striper brush and did messy stripes of both Milanis over the negative space to match the cup pattern.
- I topped them with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
Here are some pictures of my new cup, plus my matching nails. Note: the different lighting changed the colors a bit.
What do you think? Do you have a special cup you drink water in all day? This has helped my headaches tremendously because I never drank enough water until now. YAY! Thanks so much for reading!