Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Max Factor Fantasy Fire!

Good morning, readers! I have a pretty polish to show you today! It wasn't very easy to photograph and is one of the first polishes that I think look better indoors than out in the sun. It's Max Factor Fantasy Fire, the very close dupe to the infamous Clarins 230(that is only available these days on ebay from $60 and up). This however, is almost as hard to get your hands on unless you live in the UK, or have a super awesome friend that lives there that doesn't mind sending you one! My sweet friend, Denise, was kind enough to snag one and send it my way!

This was 2 coats of Fantasy Fire over OPI Blue My Mind.

First, I'm going to show you what it looks like outside(out of direct sun) and most of the time indoors.

I love this red shimmer this added to my blue. Gorgeous!

Now, inside, you can see the color shift from red to green shimmer:
The middle and index fingers show the best color shift in the picture above.

And for fun, here are a few shots of the color change on all of my nails at once. 

So what do you think of this polish? I think it's really pretty, but if it's that close of a dupe for Clarins 230, I'm really glad I didn't shell out the money for Clarins when I wanted to a couple of months ago. It's gorgeous to look at but the color change(at least over this blue base, I'll have to try on black next) is harder to notice unless you are right under a light. 

Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

7 comments: