Thursday, June 6, 2013

Born Pretty Store Nail Art Pen Review!

Hello, readers! I have another item from Born Pretty Store to share with you today! This time, it is one of their Nail Art Pens!

They come in a box:

You can see the tip of the pen. It isn't like a squishy marker tip. It's more like a firm pen tip where the paint flows out as you draw. 

The directions on the box say to shake, pump the tip on your paper or mat surface until you see the color, and then draw on your nails! Make sure your polish is completely dry or you can scratch it off with the pen. I chose to use it over the Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliques that I showed in yesterday's post.

I've been seeing so many starfish nail designs lately that I wanted to try some quick starfish with the pen. I added some dots to fill in between the starfish. The dots were so quick and easy! I missed some spots while coloring in the starfish but I think they still look cool.




The pen was quick and easy to use! What do you think? Do you have any nail art pens?

You can get this nail art pen (there are different colors as well!) and other nail art supplies from Born Pretty Store for $5.99 each here: http://www.bornprettystore.com/fast-nail-quick-drawing-paint-polish-pens-p-5268.html

What do you think? Will you be ordering this or any other things from The Born Pretty Store? If so, please use my 10% off code with your order: JACJ61. Don't forget that Born Pretty ships free worldwide!


Thanks for reading!

*These products were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.


Pin It!

1 comment: