Sunday, June 2, 2013

Naild'it Unique Polish Glitters: I'm Not Clouding Around and Walkin on Funshine Remix Swatches!

Hello, readers! Today, I have the last 2 glitters out of the package I was sent to review from Naild'it Unique Polish(I have some non-glitters to show you in the next couple of days). Here are some links to the recent Naild'it polish posts in case you've missed them:

Salmon Run
Butterflies in Rainbow Skies
PURP...Excuse Me!!

I'm Not Clouding Around and Walkin on Funshine Remix(over a gray creme)

We have a crelly based glitter polish, I'm Not Clouding Around, and a glitter topper polish, Walkin on Funshine Remix. I unintentionally swatched Walkin on Funshine Remix over a gray creme (so you could see the neon glitters pop with the contrast) when I was putting it in the same post as I'm Not Clouding Around-- therefore they look so similar to each other! Oopsies! I promise these are two different polishes with similar glitters.


I'm Not Clouding Around is a light grey crelly based polish packed with various neon glitters. It took three coats for the full coverage in the photos below with top coat. There are so many glitters on the brush on this one that it may be easier and smoother to wear one or two coats over a coordinating base color. If you choose to wear it alone, you may prefer to have more top coat layers. I love the contrast between the bright neon glitters and the neutral base! Very fun and perfect name!






Walkin on Funshine Remix is a glitter topper in a slightly tinted base full of neon glitters in different shapes and sizes. I wore this with top coat over 2 coats of Sinful Colors Cool Gray to show the neon glitters pop! I had no issues with application. There are flower glitters as well but none came out on my brush. This is only ONE coat! This would look great over a lot of colors for summer!




You can see from the bottle shot that the base is slightly tinted yellow. I don't think you would really notice unless you layered over a plain white base color.


What are your thoughts on these bright glitter polishes from Naild'it? Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for 3 holographic duo chromes!

Naild'it Unique Nail Polish is available at the links below. Walkin on Funshine Remix is an exclusive limited edition polish found at Mei Mei's Signatures. I believe I'm Not Clouding Around will only be found at the Naild'it Etsy Shop.

Naild'it Links:

Stockists:


*The polish in this post were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I really like Walkin on Funshine Remix and the base colour you chose!

    ReplyDelete