Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Naild'it Unique Polish: Holographic Duochromes Swatches!

Good evening, readers! Are you ready for a picture packed post? I have the last 3 Naild'it Unique Polishes for you and they are scattered holographic duochromes! I had to show a lot of pictures for each  because there are so many different looks to these polishes!

Below are the links to the other recent Naild'it Unique Polish posts if you missed them:

Salmon Run
Butterflies in Rainbow Skies
PURP...Excuse Me!!

I'm Not Clouding Around and Walkin On Funshine Remix




Bull Shift, Abyss Kiss, and Holo!! My Name Is...



I'll start out with my favorite of the three, Bull Shift! Bull Shift is described by Andrea as, "a multichrome holograhpic polish with a red, burgundy, copper, green shift." The color shift in this one was AMAZING! I only needed two easy coats with top coat for the photos below. Some pictures are taken in my light box and some directly under my lamp. 

Light box photos:




Direct light photos:









Next up is Abyss Kiss! It is so delicate and pretty! Abyss Kiss is described by Andrea as, "a multichrome color shifting holo polish with a green to purple to gray shift." I never saw the green but I did see pink, purple, and gray! It was more sheer than Bull Shift so I'm showing three coats below with top coat. Again, some photos are in the light box and some directly under the lamp.


Light box photos:




 Direct light photos:










Lastly, we have Holo!! My Name Is... This name makes me laugh and it's described by Andrea as, "a multichrome holographic poish with a blueish/green, purple, copper shift." I noticed some color shifting glitters in there as well! This required three coats with top coat for the photos below. Another awesome color shifter! Photos below are in the light box and also under the direct light.

Light box photos:





Direct light photos:






What do you think of these gorgeous holographic duochrome polishes? All three of these polishes are on Llarowe and are also sold through the Naild'it Etsy Shop! Thanks for reading!

Naild'it Unique Nail Polish is available at the links below.

Naild'it Links:

Stockists:


*The polish in this post were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.








Pin It!

2 comments: