Thursday, January 30, 2014

Elevation Polish Haleakala Nail Art!

Good morning, readers! I have a simple mani to share with you that I wore over the weekend! The latest collection by Elevation Polish is The Heights Of Hawaii and this gorgeous purple/wine holo, called Haleakala, is part of it. It was definitely my favorite of the collection so I am very glad I was able to get it with my order this month! This is crazy holo, look at these lightbox photos showing it off! The lightbox usually diffuses the light too much for holo to show up.

This is two coats with top coat and it's one of my favorite Elevation Polishes to date! The color is fabulous and the holo is a beautiful addition! I've done simple stripes on my accent nails.


What do you think? Do you have this Elevation Polish? You can purchase Elevation Polishes at the links below. This is currently out of stock but restocks are twice a month: 9pm Central on the 7th of each month and 9am Central on the 22nd of each month! Thanks so much for reading!

Elevation Polish links:


Thanks so much for reading!





Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. That Heights Of Hawaii looks amazing, it may find it's way onto my need to purchase list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of purely color and striped nails! And to be honest, I don't think there's anything Lulu from EP can do wrong :D I love her polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haleakala is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and classy manicure! And lovely polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE those stripes!! gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete