Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Red Dog Designs: The Angels Have The Phone Box Swatches!

Hello, readers! I have a fun polish from the new Red Dog Designs Who's 50th Anniversary Collection! Have you seen them yet? 13 Doctor Who themed polishes, and they are awesome!! I only own this one so far, since I LOVE textured polishes AND The Weeping Angels. Such a great combination!

The Angels Have The Phone Box: Various sized hex glitters, in shades of blue, grey, black, and silver, sprinkled with micro holo glitter, in a light grey base. This is a textured finish polish.


I'm showing two coats below with no top coat. I let the first coat dry completely before adding the second, and let the second coat dry before taking these pictures. It was a bit on the thicker side but the base dries down to let the texture through. 



What do you think of The Angels Have The Phone Box? I love Red Dog Design's textures from the summer and this one has the addition of bigger glitter and color so that is really fun! They didn't make it too chunky, either! I can't wait to get my hands on some of the others from this collection! 

Pointless Cafe has been reviewing the whole collection, check them out at the links below! (she only has one more to post soon!)



You can buy this polish for $10 at http://reddogdesigns.bigcartel.com. She also has a new Love Stinks Collection coming out on Friday so check that out as well!

Red Dog Designs on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RedDogDesigns.US

Thanks so much for reading!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. That looks fab on you! I think it's perfect for the Weeping Angels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this. I'm not sure I like the texture though. Have you tried it with topcoat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh, how brilliant! Love the bit of texture, love the stone grey, love the TARDIS blue glitter, love the angels, pretty much love it all. Definitely going to check out more of this collection!

    ReplyDelete