Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Nail Art Fail: Crochet Copycat

Hello, readers! Not every nail art idea turns out how I wanted. That's life, right? But I tried so hard on these yesterday that I felt like they deserved a post anyway.


I recently saw this picture from Rebecca Likes Nails on instagram of a square she had crocheted and I told her it would make awesome nail art! So, I tried, and failed, to make it cool nail art.




I used: Illamasqua Noble, Elevation Polish Ave Secretan, Barry M Greenberry, and Elevation Polish Pic du Gar.

It was just too many color layers and the skewed shapes were really hard and I kept over correcting. Oh well, I totally love her square anyway! Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. It's not a fail at all! It's your interpretation and it came out way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! No fail. All good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw rebeccas picture earlier and then the preview of your manicure in my blogfeed and I thought, huh, isn't that a crochet piece? :))
    it makes for a lovely manicure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG love this design! Is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly don't see this as a fail at all...really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that this isn't a fail. But now I'm wondering if a more traditional granny would be easier to pull off...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think its a cool look, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete