- I started out with 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls topped with KBShimmer Clearly On Top to speed up the drying process.
- Then, I used some thick striped nail vinyls and placed a couple horizontally across the nails.
- OPI Who Are You Calling Bossy? was then painted over the entire nail.
- I used tweezers to peel up the vinyls before the polish dried.
- Next, I used a dotting tool and China Glaze Passion to add gold dots on the stripes.
- Once dry, I followed the rest of Paulina's tutorial to make the purple roses with gold leaves. The purples used were: OPI Lost My Bikini in Molokini, Hello Hawaii Ya?, Viking In A Vinter Vonderland, and Rumple's Wiggin'.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal the design.
What do you think? This ranks up there with my other floral look this week for favorites. I can't believe I'm saying this, but florals are starting to grow on me and I love this look. Thanks so much for reading! Come back tomorrow for the final Patterns on Patterns Week mani!