Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Patterns On Patterns, Day 2: Vera Bradley Mocha Rouge Nail Art!

Good morning, readers! I have a fun manicure for Day 2 of Patterns on Patterns Week with The Digit-al Dozen! Instead of trying to come up with a random pattern combo, I looked in my closet at my Vera Bradley purse collection and found a great example of patterns on patterns! I've recreated this floral on floral design called Mocha Rouge and I love how it turned out!


  •  I started out with 2 coats of Zoya Nyssa and topped with KBShimmer Clearly On Top to speed up the drying process.
  • Next, I stamped a floral image using Sinful Colors Black on Black from the Cheeky CH12 stamp plate.
  • Then, I took my nail art brushes and dotting tool and painted some of the  bigger white and pink flowers using OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Black Onyx, OPI Sorry I'm Fizzy Today, and OPI Feeling Hot-Hot-Hot! 
  • I sealed everything in with KBShimmer Clearly On Top followed by a coat of Zoya Matte Velvet Top Coat.


Here is a bonus shot with my purse! It's a Vera Bradley Mandy in Mocha Rouge. I've had it for years and I think I definitely need to start doing more of my Vera Bradley purse designs on my nails!

Thanks so much for reading! Come back tomorrow for the next Patterns on Patterns design!




Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. wow, so cool! I love how this turned out - and thank you to Vera for the gorgeous palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great pattern to take inspiration from! They look great. I love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so amazing. I can't believe how well those colours pop over the brown. Fab fab job x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous look - combining two different types of flowers was pure genius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is stunning work. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing; I love my Vera Bradley bags too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails match your bag so well and are spot on for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If lovin' you is wrong I don't wanna be right. That's MIND-BLOWINGly fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely patterns! This is totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You completely matched that bag. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness!!!! Beyond words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely perfect!! I love the pattern and how the colors really pop over the brown!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just PERFECTION! I love this <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I lurve this so much! Vera Bradley is totally the queen of pattern on pattern!

    ReplyDelete