Sunday, November 18, 2012

Elixir Lacquers Wynter Wonders!

Good morning, readers! I have a gorgeous glitter polish to show you today from Elixir Lacquers! Wynter Wonders is part of the new Holiday Trio. Nicole already shows it over white, aqua, and purples so I was wanting to try a different base to give you an idea of the different looks you can get. I decided to go with a light pink, Essie French Affair, and I like that all of the colors show up on it!

Wynter Wonders is a clear jelly base loaded with holographic micro glitter, silver holographic squares, satin ice blue squares, and matte lavender hexes. The holographic micro glitter is SO SPARKLY! I wish you could see it in person because the light box doesn't show it off. The bigger glitters were "swimming" in the base a bit so I had to move some around to get them where I wanted on the nail, but you are seeing only one coat below! Definitely packed nicely and I didn't feel the need for a second coat. 

I thought a snowflake stamp design from the new Cheeky Summer Collection stamp plate CH33 set would look nice with this wintery mani! I stamped with Essie Blue Rhapsody.



How gorgeous is this bottle shot!? Such a pretty color combo of glitter!

Holo silver square is trying to show off it's rainbow of colors on my middle finger!


I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
2 coats of Essie French Affair
1 coat of Elixir Lacquers Wynter Wonders
1 coat of Poshe top coat

Stamped with Essie Blue Rhapsody and Cheeky plate CH33.

What do you think? I love how delicate this glitter combo is. Reminds me of when we lived in Alaska a few years ago! 

The Elixir Lacquers Holiday Trio is up for pre-order right now for only $25. It will be available as a set or individually for $10 each(15ml bottle) starting November 23rd.  Nicole is going to ship out international pre-orders immediately so there is a better chance that they will get there in time for the holidays!


Nov 23rd, you can order them HERE: http://www.elixirlacquers.com/main.sc

Don't forget to "Like" Elixir Lacquers on Facebook for updates: https://www.facebook.com/ElixirLacquers?fref=ts

Thanks for reading!

*These poroducts were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a beautiful polish! I love it over the pink and it looks fab with the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooooo pretty! came together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your macro pics are totally awesome. Pretty polish too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi honey!!!
    such a wonderful style..I´m fall in love with it =P
    xx

    ReplyDelete