Thursday, November 29, 2012

Naild'it Holiday Polish Swatches: Part 3

Hello readers! I have the final post on the Naild'it Holiday Collection for you today. If you missed them, here are part 1 and part 2 from the past couple of days:

Naild'it Holiday Polish Swatches: Part 1



Silent Night, Marshmallow Fellow, Rudolf Knows, Santy Claws Soot.

Up first is Silent Night. This is a steel blue base that flashes purple and is packed with holo shimmer and blue glitters(including stars!). I'm showing 3 coats below with one coat of top coat. No issues to report on this one.



You can see the purple flash toward the shine on the nail!


Onto Marshmallow Fellow. This is a delicate pale lilac color but it's frosty and the brushstrokes are noticeable so I know some of you may not like that. It has holo shimmer and holo purple mini glitters throughout. This is only 2 coats with one coat of top coat. No issues to report.


Holo glitters!





Next is my favorite of this set, Rudolf Knows. This is a killer holiday red and I love it! It's a red tinted jelly base with tons of red holo glitters and it is so sparkly! I love this so much!! I'm showing 3 coats with one coat of top coat. 





And finally we have Santy Claws Soot. This name is too funny. It's a slightly red tinted clear base with holo red, white, black, and gold glitters. I chose to layer one coat over Milani Black Swift and one coat of top coat. No issues to report.




So what do you think of these final 4 colors of the Naild'it Holiday Collection? Favorites? I am so glad I was able to share this collection with you all! 

From my understanding, the three online retailers that carry Naild'it will have exclusive colors from this collection as well as the other non-exclusive ones. Check out Naild'it's Facebook to see where you can purchase the ones you want!

Naild'it Links:

You can purchase  Naild'it polishes from these online sellers:

Thanks for reading!

*Polishes were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.









Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment