Thursday, January 2, 2014

Violet and Teal Half Moon Mani!

Good morning, readers! This is my first official nail art post of 2014! If you follow me on instagram, you would have seen my awesome nail mail package of 9 Barry M Gelly polishes! I've only tried one so far (in this mani) but I love it and feel like I'll need more!


After wanting to match my new cell phone case that the hubby bought me for Christmas (teal and violet), I set out on google to find some inspiration. This is loosely inspired by this mani from The Nailasaurus, but I added some pretty Moyou London Princess Plate 14 heart stamps as well!

The base is Barry M Gelly Guava, and its not as blue toned as my camera wants to show. I really need to figure out how to better edit color in the photos, so just take my word for it. The half moon and stamped image are Illamasqua Seance-- one of my favorite polishes! I love how they paired together!


What do you think of this fun and bright nail art look? Thanks so much for reading, and Happy New Year!

Pin It!

6 comments: