Thursday, November 17, 2011

Piggy Nails Tutorial!

Hello lovely readers! Are you ready for another tutorial? Traci from The Trace Face Philes requested this design. This was one of my earliest blog post art designs and it got a great response(I even found my picture on a cosmopolitan magazine website in another country!). It's my most viewed blog post with almost 500 page views! This design was from Simply Rins and I duplicated it! I hope you like it!

Here is the full mani:


Here's how you can do it:


The polishes I used:
Zoya Caitlin, Sinful Colors Starfish, OPI Feelin' Hot Hot Hot!, Wet n Wild Ink Well.


 The Tools I used:
Striper Brush and Medium Dotting Tool.


 Step 1) Paint your entire nail with Zoya Caitlin.


Step 2) Using your lighter pink, Draw a circle on the bottom half of your nail.
 


Step 3) Using your darker pink, draw a smaller half circle on the tip of your nail for the nose.
 



 Step 4) Using your dotting tool, make upside down triangle ear shapes. This part is a little tricky but its mostly like making three dots that connect.



 Step 5) Using your dotting tool and black, make your two eyes.(I messed up my right eye here, oops!)



Step 6) Using your striper brush and black polish, do two little lines for the nostrils.  

Don't forget to add your favorite top coat! There you have it! Super cute and really easy.

What do you think? Will you try it? I'd love to see your tutorial tries posted to my facebook page! 

Please let me know of any other tutorials you'd like to see! Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

21 comments:

  1. this is adorable! my sister loves pigs I'll have to do this on her nails for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY thanks Jacki!!!! I will try it soon!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so cute!! love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I really want to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Little piggys :) sooo cute!
    I will have to have a go at this at some point :D
    xX
    http://amyscorner93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD PIGS. I used to have a pig named Susie, so I love all things pig ;) I am SO going to do this mani!!! Thank you! Your manis are awesomesauce!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO CUTE! Given me my inspiration for my next mani ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, these little piggies are sooo cute! I can see why it was a popular post! I will try this one for myself, thanks for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. This is sooo cute. I´m gonna try this nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. funny!!!

    thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete