Thursday, August 7, 2014

#SaveTheUndies with U by Kotex + Nail Art!

Sponsored

Good afternoon, readers! I have a different kind of post for you today, but we are mostly girls here, right? We can talk about the hard stuff, like having to replace ruined underwear due to issues with that time of the month. Well, U by Kotex is here to save the day, and Save the Undies! Not only does the 3D Capture Core help stop leaks onto your favorite underwear, they have the cutest packaging! I was inspired to do some nail art like one of the U by Kotex pad wrappers, so I'll be sharing that mani in this post as well. You know me, nail art inspiration is everywhere!

Really, though, I am usually a fan of underwear shopping. I love getting bright colored underwear with fun patterns. But what I don't love is when my favorite pair is ruined thanks to a not so awesome leak. I can't even tell you how many of my favorites have moved to the trash can in the past 14 years. Wouldn't you rather be spending that money on nail polish and other fun stuff? I would, my wish list is a mile long.  So now I'm on a mission to Save the Undies!



In comes the new U by Kotex with 3D Capture Core! What's so awesome about this 3D Capture Core? you ask. Well, it's a one-of-a-kind center that quickly draws in and locks away wetness. Kiss those leaks and trashed underwear good-bye.


So, you get awesome protection, and adorable packaging in one! Look at how pretty this box is when you open it. I'm a total sucker for packaging, but the U by Kotex pads with 3D Capture Core are just as awesome on the inside.


And here is my mani inspired by the green and purple U by Kotex pad wrapper. 


I used OPI Life Gave Me Lemons, OPI Funky Dunkey, OPI Black Onyx, and Illamasqua Cameo to create this nail art look! 

Well, are you ready for the best part? Now YOU can get a FREE SAMPLE and start saving your undies! Click HERE and let's stop throwing out our favorite pairs. Who's with me?!

Visit the U by Kotex Landing page and find the samples that best fit your mission to save the undies. Click on the “Get Sample” button and enter your mailing information. Then, sit back and wait, your samples will be on their way!

U by Kotex® offers a full line of feminine care products for periods including pads, liners and tampons. Outstanding protection that keeps you one step ahead.

*Huge thank you to U by Kotex for sponsoring today's discussion and helping me #savetheundies!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Love the nail art you did! I've also requested my free sample!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you tons!! I hope you like the sample!

      Delete
  2. Haha! Great idea and you designed the nails so perfectly :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i LOVE that you did nails inspired by pad wrappers! I have been a tried and true U by kotex user from day one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pattern on these wrappers, and it translated so well to your mani!! Such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this nail art is awesome. I've never been more proud to be a woman.

    ReplyDelete