Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen DOES Summer, Day 3: Olaf In Summer!

Good morning, readers! It's Day 3 of Summer Week with The Digit-al Dozen and today's mani is my first nail art inspired by the movie Frozen. Olaf's big solo song in the movie is called In Summer, and it's so silly because he is a snowman on the beach. So, this is my "beachy" mani for the week, featuring Disney's cutest snowman.
Here is a screen shot I took with my phone so you can see the scene I was trying to recreate:


You may have seen my sneak peek bottle picture on Instagram this morning. I used like 16 different OPI polishes for this look so let me know if you are curious about a specific one in this mani and I'll let you know what I used. The bottle I'm holding is from the new Nordic Collection, OPI Going My Way or Norway?


What do you think? It's definitely my favorite so far this week, although I still don't have the last 2 days planned out. Tune in tomorrow for Day 4 of Summer Week with The Digit-al Dozen!




Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Haha! This is a great idea!! Olaf is so cute~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh of course, Olaf! ........ lol. I think I am the only person in the world who hasn't watched that film lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only watched it last week. I didn't understand all the fuss though - wasn't nearly as good as I'd expected it to be.

      Delete