Tuesday, October 2, 2012

piCture pOlish pshiiit!

Hello readers! I got awesome nail mail today, and had to take off my current mani and put on one of the polishes I got: piCture pOlish pshiiit! Ever since the piCture pOlish blogfest 2012, I've been wanting this polish(as well as Amethyst, which also arrived today) and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It was supposed to be sold exclusively at Pshiiit boutique or the piCture pOlish website. I've heard that recently it's also been made available at Llarowe!

I had a hard time getting good pictures of this polish. It's a blue teal jelly packed with a golden green shimmer and has blue/green flakies so it's different at different angles. Completely gorgeous and goes right in with my favorite polish color family: teals/aquas. I did three coats but two would have been fine.





So complex!

I used:
Duri Rejuvacote
3 coats of piCture pOlish pshiiit
1 coat of NYC Grand Central Station top coat

What do you think? I'm trying to think of any nail art I could do with it, but for now I'm wearing it alone. Thanks for reading!



Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I love the little flecks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've seen this polish a few times (only in the bottle) and I never saw the flakies! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so gorgeous! It looks amazing!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete