Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dandy Nails Wonderwall + Stamping!

Hello readers! I have an exciting new indie polish to share with you today! Dandy Nails recently released 5 new glitter colors and this was my favorite so I was so glad to be able to order one when her shop opened!

Wonderwall is a clear base with teeny matte white and periwinkle glitters. I am a sucker for periwinkle so I knew I had to have this one! I wanted to do something different with Wonderwall so I was looking at some of my new polishes to get a different base color to contrast with the white and Periwinkle. I chose to use OPI Houston We Have A Purple so the periwinkle and blue glitters popped. I also used a black stamp design to add a bit more. I don't love this look, the black seemed too harsh for me, but at least it was interesting.

The sun wasn't out when I took the pics, though. :(


Look at those glitters!

I used:
Orly Nail Defense
2 coats of OPI Houston We Have A Purple
2 coats of Dandy Nails Wonderwall
1 coat of NYC Quick Dry Top Coat
Sinful Colors Black on Black and Mash Plate m73
Top coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast

What do you think? Wonderwall is definitely the best part of this mani. The hubby and a few friends told me it looks kind of like stained glass with the black stamp on it. 

Don't forget to check out Sandy's Etsy shop and Facebook page to try and get your hands on this and more of her awesome polishes! Thanks for reading!


Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. This is really eye catching! Works well with the stamp you chose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jacki! And it DOES remind me of stained glass. Your close-up is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool! I agree that is reminds me of stained glass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderwall is really pretty!!!! I am adding that to the never ending list :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and plate image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving that plate girl.. when i saw ur post on my blog line i thought it was fish scales lol..

    ReplyDelete