Monday, May 14, 2012

Nostalgic Blane!

Hello readers! Here is a picture of one of the manis I did while on vacation last week. I finally tried out another of the Nostalgic Nail Lacquer Bizarre Teenage Love Triangle set. You can see my post on Duckie here. This one was a lot easier to get glitter on the nail than Duckie, to my happy surprise. No real globbing on with this one! The only complaint I have is that the big blue hex glitters are curled a bit so i had some sharp points sticking off even after some top coat.


Blane is a sheer purple jelly with big blue hexes, and mini purple and aqua hex glitters. I wore it over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac.



I used:
Orly Nail Defense
2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac
2 coats of Nostalgic Blane
1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast

What do you think? I love these polishes! Can't wait to try out Andie! Thanks for reading!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. That is really cute! But I have to say I wouldn't buy it, if the hexes just manage to get out of the polish! It has to be annoying to feel it's bumpy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would peel those off! haha The curling glitters reminds me of last holiday's color clubs bleh its still pretty though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty, that's disappointing though about the glitters curling up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did Duckie and Blane together a few weeks ago and it was super cute! I love how this looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love the glitters in this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I see this post at adventuresinacetone.com ;-)) CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    2. I love this one!! I am a little bit worried about those hexes that you mentioned, but I think I might give them a chance ;-))
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Andie, Blane, and Duckie -- love it! :)

    ReplyDelete