Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rory Gets Razzle Dazzled By Love Potion No. 99!

Good morning, readers! I have another mani to show you from vacation last week! This was my favorite that I did! As I was lining up the bottles that I chose to bring on vacation(the Zoya Surf collection and my indies) I realized that Zoya Rory looked great next to Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle! It's a perfect base color to not have to use 3 coats of Razzle Dazzle so it will last longer! Because I couldn't just leave it at that, I decided to try some gradient tips of Lynnderella Love Potion No. 99! I love how this turned out. The Razzle Dazzle has some purple glitters in it if you see it in the light so it pulled the two colors together nicely.


You can see the purple in Razzle Dazzle in this macro!

I used:
Orly Nail Defense
2 coats of Zoya Rory
1 coat of Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle
Ripped up makeup sponge and Lynnderella Love Potion No.99 for the gradient tips
2 coats of Cult Nails Wicked Fast

I really love how this turned out! The slight purple pigment in the Lynnderella added more than just glitter to the tips so I was really happy with that! I honestly think that Love Potion No. 99 may be my very favorite of the handful of Lynnderellas that I have! What do you think? Thanks for reading!
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. True beauty! I need those now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful gradient! I love gradients and I do them very often. Your one is soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, love the way you used it

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the gradient :)

    http://maligreen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, my daughters name is Loralai, and for short we call her Rory! I'll have to find this polish for her, she'll flip out! Very pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! The colours together are so pretty!
    Janine
    theamazingworldofj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is beautiful! Rory is the perfect base :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in LOVE with this combination!! I have these polishes, so I'll have to see if I can get this to look as good on me. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, so so so so so SO pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great macro shot, Jacki! This one is going on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  11. o my.. so many glitter/shimmer gradient lately.. a must-try mani!!
    this one is breathtakingly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete